A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Somethin' Special

Darling, sweet boy --

I thought I loved you when I met you and I was sure I loved you a few weeks later but now I know that I love you more than I ever knew I could love something.  I'm crazy about you.  You are amazing!

You are getting so wiggly!  You love to move.  You are starting to cuddle and snuggle more and one of my favorite times of day is right after I feed you and before I put you to bed, you lay your head on my shoulder and completely relax in my arms.  I love to make you laugh - especially because it's so easy.  You smile when I sing "You are My Sunshine" and you giggle when I sing "Who Let the Dogs Out" and I LOVE that you love music!

Photo by Jade Ehlers




You are truly somethin' special.

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

  1. he is something special! just a big snuggle face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snuggles and Singing!! Le rĂªve!! How sweet for you all. Give him ((( HUGS ))) for me ok?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...