A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Rob ♥ Sara

My best friends are getting married!  I've known Sara since the day I was born.  Our parents have been friends since high school.  We met Rob our sophomore year of high school.  He was a freshman and he sat in front of me in Spanish class.  They've been friends for 12 years.  They dated for a few months in high school and maybe a couple times since then.  But they [finally] got serious and started dating last year.  They just got engaged and are getting married this August!  Sara asked me to be the maid of honor and I am so excited! 

We took some engagement photos at Pt. Defiance Park, Owens Beach, and Franklin Park.  I love the way they turned out.







They also came up here so that Sara could shop for a wedding dress from my friend who is the manager at a bridal shop here in Tacoma.  Side note:  Go to The Wedding Bell if you ever need a wedding dress!  And ask for Danielle!  They are amazing!!!  I cant show the dress but she found THE ONE and it looked so amazing on her!  We ordered it that day.

You can tell how much she loves it!

Sara wanted a picture with Danielle. She's THAT good. 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. Especially the ones laying down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the second to the last one, I had just told him he had a bugger in his nose! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! But I like the look on his face!

      Delete
  3. I really like the two hand heart pic...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...