A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Paint


Due to recent travels to Arizona and Southern California, I haven't been as creative as I'd like to be.  I took a lot of photos in Arizona.  A LOT!  But somehow digital photography and writing in a blog post don't always satisfy my need for a creative outlet.  Sometimes I need to make something with hands.

I love this art caddy.  I have filled it with a little of everything:  glue sticks, glitter, pens, acrylics, oil paints, pastels, charcoal.  I started working on a 12x12" painting for the future baby's room today.  I will share it - if it's good.  




Linking up with Sweet Violet for my "Favorite" photo.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these!! The light is so bright and cheerful and hopeful :) Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I want to see the painting when you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we should have a painting party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...