A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, January 09, 2012

The Open Road

It's been a long few days. I've been from Tacoma to Sacramento, Reno, Auburn, Modesto, Costa Mesa, Temecula, and now I am sitting in a coffee shop in San Diego. I honestly love what I do! I believe I was born to be on the road. Ever since I was a kid I remember loving the open road. Now, as I drive on the same roads that I've been down a thousand times, I love seeing a little place off the highway and remembering that's the place I first tried tofu and that's the place I ran out of gas (there's quite a few of those memories out there). The only problem of being on the road is finding time to do everything I need to do....like blog!
























These are a few pictures that I took along the way. These hot air balloons are in Wyoming. We got to ride in one! It was one of my favorite memories of being out on the road.  

This building with "Amazing Grace" on it is in Fresno, California. Fresno is one of the most ghetto towns I've been to and I love how they used the wall for art and turned something as boring as a song sheet into a beautiful picture of renewal and rejuvenation.

I'm really excited for Lindsy to come down to Arizona next week! I get to share my passion of the open road with my best friend! To me it doesn't get much better then that! I plan on taking her to places that neither of us have ever seen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...