A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Size Doesn't Matter

Okay, when you take a picture of a Christmas tree with no frame of reference - like a person standing next to it - it just looks like an average Christmas tree.  So, the whole point of this post is pretty ... pointless.

Last year, we lived in a loft with 12' ceilings.  This year, we're in a little old craftsman home with 8' ceilings and not a lot of extra space in the living room.  So, our tree is about half the size of last years' tree.  

And that is okay with me.  
No, I do not always dress like a lumberjack.  Just....keepin warm!

Last years' 9 footer!
2011 5 footer.


2 comments:

  1. Where is that loft? beautiful! Ours is the same size as yours this year. I said I needed a skinny sihlouette until we find another house with a place for a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The loft is in downtown Tacoma. More about it here: http://www.dontknowhowtorelax.com/search/label/downtown%20living

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...