A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Collaboration

Hi!  We are blogging together now!  



Dan had a very short-lived blog called Coffee.Community.Creativity.  It was a place where he wrote bizarre creative stories and also hashed out his faith in thought-provoking series of questions and simple, beautiful answers.  He really is an excellent writer.  

This blog has been so much of my story and my photos.  With the addition of a wee-little child fast approaching, we wanted to have a place that was both of ours.  We wanted a place to record our families triumphs and struggles and, of course, continue to showcase our photography.  The blog is already named "a photographer, married to a rock star" so it's super easy to add Daniel!  We simply changed the info in the tabs up above:  The Photographer, The Rock Star.  And we hope you like the new layout!  He's on the road quite a bit so we're not sure how often he'll get to post but we're so excited to collaborate!  Chances are he wont be writing a lot but everyone once in a while you'll get his point of view on our story.



All the photos of me are by him and all the photos of him are by me, unless otherwise specified.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy our blog!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, Great idea! I LOVE the new look. Header is ADORABLE...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! good for you... I can't wait for my hubs to jump on the blogging bandwagon - he's got very interesting things to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Linds! I look forward to hearing more from Danny boy too. I'm so excited for the arrival of the "little one". I love doing life with you guys via the web. :) makes me feel closer than a 22 hour drive . Love, Jods

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header! You guys are darling and all that mustard made my heart skip a beat. Congrats on the new venture. Excited to see what the next few months bring for you guys (because we may be following that path in the next 5 years and I'll have a lot of questions ;)

    Here's to a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally going to stalk you....i mean follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...