A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 30, 2011

Augustus

Over the holidays, we watched our friend, Ruthy's, dog - Augustus!  Gus, for short.  We took him down to my mom's house and he spent the entire Christmas holiday with us!  We don't have any pets anymore.  We gave our dog, Bisou, away last year when we moved into the loft.  We were travelling too much and she was depressed.  She was sleeping more than 20 hours a day, not eating, and crying constantly.  So, now she's on a farm in Cle Ellem, WA and probably doesn't miss us a bit.  To be honest, I don't miss having a dog one bit.  I've always been an animal lover but our lives are way too busy for a pet.  [Except a rabbit.  I'd love another rabbit.  Someone needs to eat the tops of our carrots and snuggle with me while Dan's on tour!]  We've decided we'll tackle parenthood before we try to be pet owners again.Gus is a really good dog!  He plays fetch better any dog I've ever had.  He loves that ball!  These photos are Christmas day, at the park in my old neighborhood.  Isn't he cute?!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...