A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Newborn: Mason

About two and a half years ago, I photographed one of the most fun weddings I've ever done!  It was for Heather and Ryan.  Heather and I have kept in touch over the years and I was so thrilled when I found out she was pregnant!  Mason was born October 30, 7 lbs and 13 oz.  He is a tiny little guy!  I met him and his proud mama at their house on November 15th (and 16th because babies don't always cooperate with picture-time).  He was such a sweet little baby with the tiniest squeals and [un]happy squawks.  Plus, he has a really cool hat collection!

It's so rewarding that my past brides and grooms are having kids and hiring me to take their baby photos!  [It wont be long before some of my high school seniors start to hire me for their weddings, too!]






Not too happy about this monkey hat!

Mommy and Daddy's wedding rings.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. He is super tiny! I love that wrinkly stage when they don't seem to fit in their skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Lindsy....As usual, you never cease to amaze me with your 'eye'. I'm looking forward to the rest of the photos! Thank you so much for your time and talent! Love always, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...