A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Greetings!

Everyone that I sent a Christmas card to should have received it by now except for our friends in France....and maybe Canada... (I hope I'm not spoiling the surprise!)  At $1.24/each I was pretty picky about whom I sent my Christmas cards to this year.  And I still spent over $100!  They went out the day after Thanksgiving. (I sent them early because of our new address. Dont judge me.)  Anyway, whether you got one or not, I am sending out warm holiday greetings to all!

Merry Christmas friends, family, and blog readers!



I used Amazing Mail.  Postage is included and all my addresses are saved from previous mailings. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsy!
    I miss having bible study with you! I am very excited you and Dan are becoming parents! How exciting! :) I hope all is well. Merry Christmas!

    Cambria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...