A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Lens!

These were taken at the exact same time.  Left, by KQG, right by LMR.




I just got a new 35mm 1:1.8 prime and I love it!  I'd been putting off the purchase for years.  Now that I've got one, I didn't even know how badly I needed it.  I really, really like it!  I went out and took some photos with Kolin yesterday.  I have been using Kolin as back-up photographer when Dan is out of town and he is quite good.  He has a good eye and he's very creative, even non-conventional, and it stretches me to take more creative photos.  His specialty is post-production so he's given me some great tips on editing, too.  It was his idea to head down to to Titlow Beach.  It's awesome to get new ideas of places to shoot.  Here are the results of my new lens....



 

 Thanks for the shoot-off, Kolin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...