A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photographer, Swimmer, Boat-Fanatic





Meet Melissa!  She's a photography student and a swimmer.  She loves boating with her family.  We took some senior photos at Thea Foss Waterway on a boat, by the water, by the Museum of Glass, and the Albers Mill Lofts.  She has a great smile as well as a great serious face.  Melissa wants to go to art school and is considering staying local for that.  I might have made the mistake of telling her about some schools in Canada.  Sorry, Melissa's mom!  I wish her all the best and maybe after art school she can work for me at LMR Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...