A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, September 15, 2011

We've Been Dating for 10 years

Dan and I went on our first date on September 15, 2001.  About a month later, on a midnight drive to Vancouver, BC with about 7 other college students, in a cold and drafty bus, I told him I loved him.  Before you freak out about two kids saying "I Love You" after a month of dating, please check yo'self.  We had known each other for over a year.  If you want to read our whole story, find it here.

In about 4 hours, we are leaving for Lake Okagan Resort in Kelowna, BC.  We are going to stop in Vancouver and have a pepperoni and olive pizza from Panago Pizza ... because that's what we had on our first date, of course!  The resort has a 9-hole golf course, spa, pools, lake games, and horses.  The weather should be nice so it's our last taste of summer.

I am so excited!  I could barely sleep last night.  I have traveled a lot over the past few years but I haven't had an actual vacation.  We've visited family and gone on tour but we haven't done anything like this for a long, long time.  The closest thing to a vacation was being in Boston last year, for Dan's brother's wedding.  

So So So So excited!  Au revoir!  See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...