A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Future

I'm trying to expand my business and I'm doing so by getting as much exposure as possible.  One option:  sponsoring blogs!  It's pretty inexpensive and people love the crap out of blogs.  This month, I sponsored Harper's Happenings.  Check me out in her feature post along with lots of other fabulous stores/blogs/goods/services/etc.  So... with a kid on the way, LMR Photography might become more of a job than a hobby.  We'll see.  (Interested in a photoshoot?  I'm pretty inexpensive and I'm always willing to work with any budget.  I'll even trade for goods and services!)

The photo I gave Mandy to use in the ad is one of my faves.  I love photos of moms and dads with their kids.  Here are a few of my other favorites...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...