A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Countdown

For 360 days of the year I claim to "not care" about my birthday.  It's just another day.  We'll go get some food that I like with some friends that I like and it will be nice.  Howeverrrrr, about 5 days before my birthday (i.e. TODAY) I start to get crazy!  I start to regret saying that I don't want to celebrate or do anything wild.  Remember when I said I didn't want any gifts?  I lied.  Just because I don't want to make a big deal out of my birthday doesn't mean I don't want my husband, family, and friends to make a big deal out of it.  I've always had to plan my own birthday - except for last year, last year was awesome -  I really, truly did not care about my birthday.  We got to go boating on the Columbia River and then had a surprise party in Tacoma.  It was really great.  So, maybe I'll be like the Danish and have NO expectations so that I can be pleasantly surprised.  And, just for those of you who are thinking about getting me a present, here are some things I want:

I want [faux] sheep skin seat covers for my new car.
New 1987 BMW 535i.

I want this dreamlight from Urban Outfitters.
Dreamlight - Urban Outfitters
I want some new TOMS Shoes because mine are TRASHED.
Photo of the Day. 08/10/11. These are Dan's but mine are almost this bad.
I want jewelry.
I also want a TAN because this has been the cloudiest and coldest summer I ever remember.
That is all.  XOXO! -Lindsy

3 comments:

  1. haha! good luck with the tan. Happy Birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have a wonderful birthday, linz! i just wish i was in town to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...