A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

8 Years

Man, the last week of blogs has been milestone after milestone!  My mom turned 50, I had a birthday, we announced that we're becoming parents, our friends celebrated a year of marriage and now... [queue trumpets, violins, doves, marching band].... IT'S OUR 8-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!  8 freakin' years.  I cannot believe it.

Tonight we are going to Asado because it's one of the best restaurants in town.  (And, also, because I treated myself to their gnocchi a couple months ago on a ladies night and I haven't stopped thinking about it since!  SOOOOOO GOOD!)  We've also been talking about going to a drive-in movie ALL SUMMER so I think that's happening.  Oh and my sweetheart took me to Corina Bakery this morning and we picked up a slice of red velvet cake for later.  (We obviously like food.)

To commemorate the past 8 years I have compiled the past 7 years of August 23rd anniversary photos.  Okay, technically some of them are just "summer" photos but here they are. Also, we like to change our hairstyles A LOT.

The Reads :  August 23, 2003 - 2011

2003
2004

2005
2006
2007

2008 - Photo by Jaquilyn Shumate Photography
2009
I love you so much, Daniel!  I cant imagine my life without you.  You are the love of my life! I cherish all these years and I look forward to many, many more.  Happy Anniversary!

2010

2011

3 comments:

  1. lindsy!! i love the brown hair!! congrats you two! hope you enjoy your food today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Dan liked it brown too. It didn't last long, just a few weeks actually! Faded too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. In each snap year by year you both are glowing. Lovely couple. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...