A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My mom's had a rough year - we all have - and we wanted to make her mother's day extra special.  Karli goes to Eastern Washington University and wasn't planning on coming home but she changed her mind at the ninth hour.  On Friday, she drove her new (1994) Nissan Altima (with Oregon plates) from Cheney to Tacoma and then I drove us to the Couve.  We had a fun weekend with lots of laughter and lots of shopping.  Then on Sunday, Andrea came over and made one of the best breakfasts EVER!  Eggs Benedict and mimosas.  She even made hollandaise sauce from scratch (twice). 



Grabbing for foods!





Look who decided to grace us with his presence!  This is the youngest, Bryce, who lives at home and works nights.  I literally saw him for 5 minutes all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...