A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, March 07, 2011

Blog Button!

Rachel is a rad lady that I dont think I've ever spoken with but my husband paints her house - often! - and I read her blog. That sounds weird but I dont feel the need to elaborate.

Um, anyway, her blog taught me how to make a button that I can share. If you want to, you can put it on your blog or website. Just sayin'. So, here it is!


LMR Photography

And, here are some that point you to my [real] website.


LMR Photography



LMR Photography


THANKS, RACHEL!

And, to give credit where credit is due.... Rachel posted directions on how to create your own "button" on this blog: PAPER ♥ CAMERA. And this is her personal blog: and then, she {snapped}. Please subscribe and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. awesome, Lindsy!

    and just to be clear, Paper Heart Camera isn't really MY blog, I just post there occassionally... but and then, she {snapped}, well, that's ALL MINE! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying! I'll edit. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...