A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Camera


I learned photography on a film camera. My grandpa's Pentax K1000. I still have it but haven't used it in years. It's on a shelf. Dan found this Minolta at a Goodwill for $30! What a precious gift. I honestly dont even know who is still developing film - I dont think Costco does anymore and I do NOT want to do 1-hour photo at a drug store or Walmart. Ew. My boss is an avid photographer, who JUST switched to digital, by the way, and he uses Dwayne's. They're out of Parsons, Kansas. You mail them film and an order form that you print off the website, they mail you photos. I am excited! Now I need to find the black and white film I used in highschool: Kodak T-Max 400 BW. I can't wait!! Blog-readers: when was the last time you took a photo on film?

3 comments:

  1. its been forever! i think there is a camera place in lakewood that might develop film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Costco does, actually! And I totally remind T-Max film from my high school photography class as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't think, I ever even used a film SLR, (I've used point and shoot film cameras). DSLRs are truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...