A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Nick

This is Nick! We did a quick photo shoot with my new backdrop. We did portraits with the white backdrop and a cupcake smash, too! We decided to do the cupcake smash on the concrete floor in front of the old brick (easy clean up!). He loved his Hello Cupcake so much that he ended up spinning around in joy. It was so funny! He didnt fuss or cry at all. I LOVE taking photos of kids (it's WAY less stressful that shooting a wedding, that's for sure!). Thanks to Eric and Tasha and their adorable kiddo!

Photo of the Day 2/24/11



1 comment:

  1. i think this might be the cutest thing i've ever seen.

    and i sooo want a cupcake right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...