A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, September 04, 2015

36 Weeks



This may be my last outfit post. I'm running out of clothing options and places to go! I'm shooting a wedding next week and have a few meetings scheduled in September and those may be my only opportunities -- or reasons -- to dress up! It's all about comfort at this point.

Baby brother weighs about 6 pounds and is the size of a head of romaine lettuce. He's still moving a lot and he's a strong boy, too. I'm seeing the doctor every week now. Start placing bets on his arrival date! My sister, Andrea, has been engaged for ....EVER! and her wedding is in Portland, Oregon a week after I'm due. Saddest thing ever. If he's early and I'm feeling up for it, we'll high tail it outta here. But, I've just had so many friends go a week ... 10 days... 2 weeks past due on their first and feel miserable afterward. I'm not sure how likely it is that we'll make it out. My dad thinks baby will arrive on Andrea's wedding day. That's just how things go sometimes, right? Call it the Law of the Universe or God's sense of humor. Either way, I'm betting he arrives that day, too!

Photos by Blair of Wild and Precious.

hat: street vendor in Florence, Italy. glasses: David Kind Louis in Citrine Quartz. t-shirt: Target. skirt: Stitchfix. shoes: Converse.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...