A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, June 22, 2015

25 Weeks







T H I S  W E E K :

Baby Brother is the size of a cauliflower and weighs about 2 pounds. He pretty much kicks me constantly. I think he's flipped head down - for the most part - and I think he has hiccups but I'm still trying to figure out what's going on in there.

He also has a much shorter list of  possible names. We keep finding new ones to add but they quickly get rejected so we're getting very close to naming him. However, I dont think we'll announce his name until he's born because I dont think we'll actually settle on a name until then anyhow!

I switched from my wedding ring to my slightly larger anniversary band. So, yeah, I'm swollen. 

Big Brother had a random fever and fell asleep with Baby Brother at the pool. Liam never settles down enough to sleep with me so it was a sweet and welcomed break. When he woke up he said he felt brother moving during his nap. So sweet!

Dan got home from a short tour and we celebrated Father's Day. We dont normally buy gifts but I knew exactly what he wanted. He works so hard for us and he's deserving of so much more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...