A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, August 15, 2014

Birthday



































We turn not older with years but newer every day. - Emily Dickinson

I'm old. I feel as though I'm on life number 3 or 4. I've had a few careers, became a mom, lived in two foreign countries, owned 2 houses and an insane number of cars. I've had scraped knees and broken hearts. I've fallen in love and traveled the world. 

I love that Emily Dickenson quote: We turn not older with years but newer every day. Rather than think of myself as getting older, I want to think about being newer. It's a good year for that. New city, new career, new parental status.

Hey, 31! Cheers.




I hope you enjoyed photos from my 5th, 27th, 29th and 30th birthdays! xo, Lindsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...