A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 13, 2013

Top 10 Songs I am NOT Sick Of

You know when people get really sick of songs? The song that comes on and within seconds someone is wailing: "UGGGH, I HAAATE THIS SONG!". I am not that person. Maybe I dont listen to enough radio... I just dont get sick of 'em. So, just because it's Friday, here's a list of songs [with videos!] that I am still NOT sick of.

1. M.I.A. Paper Planes - A crazy girl and guns. Most definitely my official jam of 2008...and 2009...and 2010...and 2011...


2. Robin Thicke Blurred Lines - Nope, not sick of it yet. "hey,hey,hey"


3. Spice Girls Wannabe - If you dont like this song just a little bit, or at least appreciate it for what it is, I am not sure we can be friends. Get your act together we could be just fine. 


4. Miley Cyrus Cant Stop - I cannot in good conscience post the video because I dont want my readers to vomit ... or die of a heart attack ... however, this is a GREAT pop song and I'm not ashamed that I love it.

5. Macklemore Thrift Shop - I know, right!?! How am I not sick of Macklemore? I dunno.... Cuz he's awesome and I kind of love gingers. I know this song was overplayed but, again, dont overdo the radio listenage and you will still be able to love solid gold hits like this one...


6. Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble - When we are in the car this is BB's #1 request in the worst way. We have it on repeat and I still haven't gotten sick of it. Loves me some T-Swift.

7. The Lumineers Ho Hey - Another one of BB's faves. He says the "hey" and "ho" parts and it's sooo cute. This band is awesome and I love that there's still good music on pop radio. Pump up the jams!


8. Katy Perry Firework - Confession: I have actually cried watching this video. I am not sick of anything by Katy Perry. Deal with it.


9. Foster the People Pumped Up Kicks - I love these cute little California boys. They are friends of friends so I want to support them, no matter how sick of it some people may be. This song is rad.

10. K-Ci & JoJo All My Life - This song was so popular it was on the radio at the top of every hour because the DJs were sick of the requests. I still love this song. It instantly takes me back to jr high.


For the record, I am not a fan of the Macarena. That's one I can do without. What songs do you love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...