A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 06, 2013

I Guess I Never Posted Anything About Thanksgiving









We went to my my Grandma Jan and my Grandpa John's house for Thanksgiving, my mom's parents. My mother grew up in this house so it's been a constant in my life. I love the history there. My mom has a very big family so the home was built to accommodate all of my aunts and uncles and it's full of old treasures. But the best part is the backyard. They have about an acre, full of enormous evergreens and at one time a peacock, and it's so fun to explore. That's where BB wanted to be before we sat down to eat. As you can see, he wasn't a big fan of Thanksgiving dinner.....

What a weirdo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...