A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, October 14, 2013

Mama's Must-Have Item

We are back from vacation and I cant wait to share about our travels but I need a few days to recover. So, I am re-blogging a post from my friend, Sarah (a.k.a. Lady Go Lightly). Four mamas, myself included, from Lady Go Lightly's Mama's Got Style series share one item that makes them feel their best --


As a mother, finding time for you is a little more challenging. Taking a moment to pamper yourself, with a hot shower or something that makes you feel and look your best is important to keep sane.

What helps you feel your best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...