A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, September 05, 2013

The Boy Turned Two!



A year has flown by and the boy is 2! He's a walking, talking 2-year-old. Rather than take BB to Bumbershoot (like I did last year) I went south to visit family. My sister hosted an amazing little party for the BeeBs. My sister's backyard is huge and amazing and everyone had fun lounging in the shade. BB loved throwing ladder balls and riding on his new ($3!) push bike.

We have another party planned for this coming Sunday - with friends in Tacoma. I cant wait! I love seeing him so happy.








2 comments:

  1. What a great day for a birthday party. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhh...I can't believe how fast time flies!!! I love that little boy so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...