A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Tag! You're it!

A couple of years ago I participated in a game of 'tag'.  Here are my answers to the questions I wrote and some new ones, too!  If you want to play along (or you need something to blog about) just copy the questions below, answer them, and then ask ten more questions to YOUR followers. 


My Questions...
1.  What was the best vacation you ever went on? Amsterdam in June of 2007.  It is the most beautiful city.  We rode bikes into the country and saw the windmills, I cried in Anne Frank's house and I drank a fresh Heineken at the brewery.  It was awesome!
2.  What is your favorite thing to eat late at night?  I make popcorn on the stove with olive oil and sea salt. It's really good. 
3.  Who was your favorite band when you were in junior high?  No Doubt.  I didnt have the confidence to be a Gwenabee but I loved them so much.  (Maybe that's why I look like her now? LOL!)
4.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would love to be back in France again.  Los Angeles is a close second.
5.  Favorite TV shows right now?  I started watching Desperate Housewives.  I never watched it when it was on but I like it.  I am also smitten over season 4 of Arrested Development.  That is one show that I did watch when it was on TV.... and then again on DVD about 5 times.
6.  If you could re-paint your house, what color would you choose?  I love white houses with black shutters.  But I also like grey with white trim and a blood-orange door.
7.  How many best friends do you have?  Too many to count!
8.  Describe your go-to feel-good outfit.  Winter: skinny jeans, long T-shirt, moccasins and a jacket and a hat.  Summer: a sun dress and some sandals.  Keep it simple.
9.  Who have you known longest in your life (besides family)?  My best friend, Sara!  I've known her since the day I was born!
10.  What's one thing you're a super-nerd about?  Indie-emo-rock from the early 2000s. 

Your Turn...
1.  What clothing store do you shop at the most?
2.  What apps can you not live without?
3.  Who is your celebrity crush?
4.  If I made you spend $10,000 how would you spend it?
5.  Describe your dream home.
6.  What is your favorite movie and why?
7.  What do you do in your spare time?
8.  How old is your oldest piece of clothing that you still wear?
9.  What was your favorite book as a child?
10.  What is the most embarrassing outfit you ever wore?   


Let me know if you play along....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...