A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, May 31, 2013

What BB's Thinking

My sister is the pro at making babies talk.  She adds captions to all my Facebook pictures of BB and I just die.  Making babies talk is one of my favorite things!  My friend, Ruthy, posted a series of photos of Parker Penny with hilarious captions and I decided to copy her.  So, without further ado.... What BB is thinking:

 "Umm... Mama! Look over there [while I put a banana in your coffee]!!!"


"Are you gonna help me get out of here?"

For all you Zach Galifianakis fans out there:  
Pretentious Illiterate:  "You knowww I dont know how to read."



"I think my cheeks are a little too fat.  Dont you?"


"What ball behind my head?  I'm not going to throw a ball in your face when you least expect it."


"Nobody puts BB in a bucket.  Unless I put BB in a bucket."


Happy Friday, everyone!  XOXO, Lindsy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...