A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter 2013


We had such a wonderful weekend full of sunshine!  Which is exactly how Easter should be, isn't it?  We ladies should be able to wear our spring dresses and not freeze to death on Easter Sunday.  But 68° and sunny ... perfection!  We went to Saturday night church and spent Sunday at Andy and Ruthy's house.  BB got his very own egg hunt (which he totally killed) and he wore his Mariner's hat most of the afternoon.  I am one proud mama!



Dan got home late Sunday night.  Even though BB had already gone to bed, he went in to say hello.  We dont ever wake him up on purpose but it was so adorable that we might do it more often!  He just sat up and started giggling, then grabbed his blanky and fell right back to sleep.  

We're heading to California soon to record some of his songs and I cannot wait for more sunshine.  Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed that you girls were real life friends and not only interwebs friends...so cool! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...