A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, March 04, 2013

Washingtonians




A true Washingtonian will never waste a sunny day.  It could be 40° but if it's sunny you can bet that you will see people:  wearing shorts and/or flip flops, mowing their lawns, possibly even swimming.  This is truth.  Ask anyone.  

I love the sun!  We didn't wear shorts this weekend but we did spend the entire weekend outside.  We explored the back yard with our 4 year old neighbor, we went out for a picnic and a hike in the woods.







I would love to spend every sunny day outside - I just wish it was warmer!  I'm already dreaming of summer.  I've been looking for swim suits online and dreaming of a pool party for my 30th birthday!

The sun hurts your eyes when you're not used to seeing it!

7 comments:

  1. so true. when it's sunny in seattle i feel like i can NOT stay inside. even if it's only 35 degrees out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!! I am loving our sunny days lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washington sun is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our sunny days this past weekend were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep. 48 degrees this weekend and we're all, TO THE PARK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...