A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Meet Courtnie

It is my pleasure to introduce to you... my friend, Courtnie!  Courtnie is a Jesus-lovin', thriftin', tattooed lady who lives in Joplin, Missouri.  She has met my husband a bazillion times while he tours through there.  Somehow we found each other on social media (I believe it started with Instagram, then Twitter, then Facebook, now email and probably soon texting and calling).  She started reading my blog and told Dan that she thinks we could be best friends.  Rad!

She just launched a new blog and I designed it!  For real!  (I am pretty proud of myself).  Courtnie has a vintage shop called Dry Bones and a super cute dog named Duke.  Check out Simply Courtnie :  HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...