A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 28, 2012

Free Glasses from Firmoo


I got glasses in the fifth grade and I hated it.  Those wire-rimmed glasses of the early 90s were not cool.  I switched to contacts at the ripe old age of 12 and stuck with them until about five years ago when glasses became normal, even trendy, to wear.  Now Dan and I both wear glasses almost every day.  Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for everyone. Glasses are an instant upgrade to your look. You may have heard of buying glasses online - or you may not.  I was given the awesome opportunity to try Firmoo!  They have hundreds of glasses to choose from.  I chose H105 which are described as: unisex, full-frame, retro-style and ultra-durable.  What I loved about this particular pair was the trendy, almost basic, look but that they had a little flair: the fleur de lis on the arm tip.  (I had to Google what that part of the glasses were called!)

I really like the ease of use in ordering these glasses.  There are so many to choose from but I was able to narrow down what type of glasses I wanted by shape and color.  I think the entire process only took me 15 minutes!  In just a few days I received shipping information and before I knew it, they were at our door.

Now, this is the great part!  Firmoo just introduced their First Pair Free program!  FREE GLASSES!  Hello!  And if you have any questions about ordering, shipping, tracking or other problems, you can find the answers here:  http://www.firmoo.com/help.shtml.




Glasses courtesy of Firmoo. |  http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html |  www.firmoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...