A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween 2012

I changed costumes yesterday and so did Dan.  We also had a back-up plan for BB in case the lion costume continued to cheese him off.  Good news, he liked it by the end of the night.  I was a bandit because it was easy and comfy for taking photos (T-shirt, black jeans, black Converse).  Dan was a nerd... I guess?  He was wearing all his regular clothes so it didnt look like a costume.  We left the church party a little early because BB was tired and had peed through his diaper.  I guess you forget to check diapers when you're in the midst of a loud Halloween party.  Lesson learned.

Hope you had a wonderful and safe Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...