A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On the Road Again

First of all, thanks to all of you who voted for my hair in Lindsy's silly awesome poll. I have decided to try out a medium style for a while. I'll post pictures when it's done!


Dusty festival shoes

I'm currently enjoying the air conditioning that the Holiday Inn has to offer. I'm in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and it's 105 degrees outside! A lot of people would say "aren't you bored?" on the road but, truthfully, I'm having a blast. I miss Lindsy and the kiddo so much and think about them constantly, but I can't imagine another job that would ever come close to making me this happy. I love seeing this beautiful country and I meet new people every day that remind me how wonderful life is.

I just got off a pretty rough weekend at a festival. The festival was fun and it was nice to see so many friends. But festivals are exhausting. You are on your feet all day in extreme heat and you are constantly having to be "on" - have a smile and talk to everyone and be on your best behavior. For an introvert, that is EXHAUSTING! Like I said, I love my job. However, It is so nice to have a much needed break today to just relax! So thank you Holiday Inn and the show promoters that bought this hotel room for us!

Until next time!  - Dan






3 comments:

  1. Glad to know you are alive, not hanging upside down in a van down by the river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan-o:

    Great to hear that you're doing well! It's fun reading about your adventures. The other day I came across the photo of us in Vegas when we won it big on the slot machine outside the IP. Lots of Love and come back to us soon.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...