A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Forever Yours

Dan is leaving on tour today.  He's been home for about 8 weeks.  It's been so fun having him home!  He and BB are totally in love.  I am afraid I won't be able to make him laugh as much as Dan can.

I run a big event 3 times a year and it just so happens to be this weekend.  We didnt coordinate this very well.  I will work 12-14 hour days for 4 days.  BB is going to a respite home and then my mom is coming up to help, too.  My family will be scattered all over the place.  It's not the first time.  There was that time we got a child and then went to FRANCE a week later.

I'm not looking forward to this weekend and I am trying to be strong.  Thank God for Skype.

This is our family theme song right now:
I'm Forever Yours by Journey on Grooveshark

Photo by Jade Ehlers Photography

Photo by Jade Ehlers Photography

I posted on Road Widows today about 10 things I'm going to do while Dan is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...