A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 23, 2011

Playing Tag

I'm responding to a tag from Tabitha at Mommy, Daddy, and Mason.  Thanks for the blog love!

Rules
1. You must post these rules. 
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.  (I'm not doing this one because I did a 25 Things You Dont Know About Me recently)
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer. 
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post. 
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. 


My Questions From Tabitha
1. What color lights did you put on your christmas tree this year?  -- All white. It's the only way Dan will have it.  last year they were red and he did not approve.
2. Do you exercise regularly?  -- Yes!  About 4 times a week.  If I dont, I am not happy.  I'm addicted to those endorphines!
3. Are you making a new years resolution?  -- I would like to lose 10 pounds and do a photo shoot in my wedding dress!
4. How do you usually spend your new years eve?  -- for years I spent NYE with my dad's best friend and all their family.  NYE is his birthday and his daughter is my best friend so it worked out!  Since being married and living in Tacoma we've done all kinds of things but we usually just go out with friends.
5. Hair up or down?  -- Down.  Unless I'm going running.  I even wear my hair down in yoga class!
6. Heels or flats?  -- Heels!  My husband is 6'4" and I love being almost as tall as him.
7. Where is the farthest place you've traveled?  -- Prague, Czech Republic
8. What do you do to relax?  -- Ha!  This is funny because my blog URL is "dontknowhowtorelax.com".  I literally dont know how to relax.  For me, relaxing is getting stuff done.  But, sometimes I read for more than 20 minutes and that is relaxing.  Also, going running relaxes me.  
9. Favorite thing to do outside?  -- Taking a long walk through the city or by the water.
10. Would you go white river rafting?  -- Yes!  I've gone about 10 times and I love it so much.  Such a thrill!
11. What's the last movie you saw in theaters?  -- "Midnight in Paris" and it was magical!  Literature and France are two of my favorite things.  


Your Questions
1.  What was the best vacation you ever went on?
2.  What is your favorite thing to eat late at night?
3.  Who was your favorite band when you were in junior high?
4.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5.  Favorite TV shows right now?
6.  If you could re-paint your house, what color would you choose?
7.  How many best friends do you have?
8.  Describe your 'go-to' feel-good outfit.
9.  Who have you known longest in your life (besides family)?
10.  What's one thing you're a super-nerd about?
11.  I'm making you spend $10,000 - what would you do with it?

Tagging:  Ruthy, Erin, Rachel, Grace, Carlotta, ... that's all I have the time for!  Off for a Christmas Eve Eve with my sweetie pie!

XOXO,

Lindsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...