A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Photos of the Day

For the entire year I've been posting a photo of the day on Facebook.  When 2011 started, I wanted to have a memorable year -and I think have!  Looking back through the Photos of the Day has been fun.  So many memories I had forgotten and here they are, all laid out.  Dan is really good at dates.  He will remember where he was or what he was doing on this date years ago.  I am so bad at that.  I cant even remember some of my best friends' birthdays.  I am proud of myself for sticking with Photo of the Day.  In October, I unintentionally quit for about 30 days but luckily, when I realized my error, I found that I had actually taken a photo each day but had simply failed to upload it.  Here are some recent (and festive) Photos of the Day for your viewing pleasure.  Only 10 more days to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...