A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Photo Editing Playlist

I promised to add more music to the blog so today I am sharing with you something soooo special!  [Dont hold your breath].  Some albums and songs I listen to when I edit photos / work. 

ALBUMS:
Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundown
Sigur Ros - Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust
Dr. Dog - Shame, Shame
MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
Oasis - What's the Story Morning Glory
The Heat - NeedtoBreathe
Manners - Passion Pit

SONGS:
Strawberry Fields - Beatles
Escapist - Brandston
Shadow People - Dr. Dog
Wonderwall - Oasis
Dirty and Left Out - The Almost
Cherry Lipstick - Jimmy Eat World
Revelry - Kings of Leon
Andy You're a Star - Killers
Golden Slumbers - Ben Folds (Beatles Cover)
Animal - Neon Trees
My Girls - Animal Collective
Blackout - Anna Calvi
Bright Eyes - Shell Games
Bed - Brand New


Photo by LMR Photography. March 2011.

For Albums, I highly recommend the new Kings of Leon album as well as Sigur Ros for anyone.  And as far as songs go... I love each of those songs.  Google or Youtube them all!

That's all for today.  Busy, busy, busy.  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...