A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, March 04, 2011

Mustaches




Photo of the Day 03/03/11 - Libby at BBC with a ghotee I dont know where the fascination with mustaches came from. Maybe because they're so out of date, like courderoy and leisure suits, that you just have to giggle. These days a mustache is rare, even for older gentlemen. I've found that on young men (ages 20 - 30) mustaches are usually a joke to make their other guy friends laugh. Dan had a mustache a few days ago and it did not make me laugh at all.

Anyway, our new friends from "community" wanted to do a mustache photo shoot. Do I have a supply of fake mustaches? YES! I DO! So, one thing led to another and we found ourselves at BBC (Beyond the Bridge Cafe - 6th Ave, Tacoma) taking photos. We were only there from 9 - 10pm because it closes at 10. But it was fun getting to know Dan and Libby better. Here are some of the photos.







BTW, Libby has a rad fashion/lifestyle blog that you should read everyday.

4 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the girls look cuter with mustaches than the boys. It must be the European in me ;)

    I don't know what I'd do if my Husband grew a mustache, he'd look like a sex offender.

    Thanks for stopping by. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look sooo uber french with that stache! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...