A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting Caught Up





I had a pretty good weekend! It was SUNNY so I took the ol' D300 out around town, enjoying the weather, taking photos, looking for street art. I found some more Dan Martin inspiration. Some phrases include: GIVE A DAMN, BEING, LET GO!, OVERCOME, LOVE YOUR LIFE, etc etc etc....
I loved searching for art! It made downtown feel a lot more fun! Let's be honest, downtown Tacoma isn't really that cool and the parts of it that ARE cool are totally under-appreciated.
I have some good news. The R-E-A-D wall mural is in the works! I found an "R" on the Rialto Theater, an "A" from antique row, and a "D" from the "Old Toys" store. I am planning on layering the letters with a texture photo like the side of an old building. PRETTY STOKED.
That's all. Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...